Electric Outboard Engine
- Environmentally-friendly and nearly silent boat propulsion, perfect for e.g. trolling.
- Low operating cost. Between 80 minutes and 2 hours of operation at full throttle with a 12 V/75 A deep-cycle battery (depending on model). At half throttle up to 4 hours of operation. NOTE! The battery's condition is decisive for the operating time.
- Easy to carry and install on the boat.
- Comfortable telescopic-type tiller.
- The motor can turn 360°, consequently it can also be installed in the bow.
- Function for fast tilting of the motor.
- Adjustable aluminium hanging bracket with steel wing nuts for quick and easy mounting on the transom on most boats.
- Rig made of aluminium-reinforced fibreglass, corrosion-resistant.
- Weedless Wedge propeller.
- Salt water resistant.
- Clear display showing battery capacity.