Diesel biocide, marine
- If possible drain the water from the bottom of the fuel tank before adding the biocide.
- Add the biocide when the tank is 3/4 full. It gets mixed with the fuel when the tank is refilled.
- The biocide gets to work immediately.
- The dosage depends on the tank volume.
- If mucus is visible in the tank or other technical problems occur such as a clogged filter, the dosage can temporarily be significantly increased.
- If the tank is extremely contaminated with mucus it ought to be cleaned before using the biocide.
- Dosage: 25 ml/125 l diesel. One 200 ml bottle is sufficient for 1000 l fuel.