Ratchet Rope, 2-pack
- Automatic locking.
- Locks directly. No sliding or slacking.
- Easy to use with many areas of use, such as hanging up unwieldy objects.
- Withstands heat and cold.
Rope: braided polyester
Carabiner: rubber-coated steel
Ratchet mechanism: die-cast zinc with fibreglass-reinforced housing.
Max. load: 68 kg
- Attach the free hook to a fixed device.
- Wrap the rope around the object. Attach the hook with the ratchet to a fixed device and tighten the rope.
- To loosen, push in the lever.
- Attach one hook to a fixed object or around e.g. a beam.
- Attach the other hook to the object to be hoisted.
- Tighten the rope with the ratchet.
- To loosen, push in the lever. First make sure that no persons are in the area underneath the object.
Always inspect the ratchet rope before each use. Do not place the ratchet rope close to sharp edges, prevent the rope from being pinched or abraded and avoid hot surfaces.