For heavy-duty connectors in the automotive sector. Forms a thick, lubricating and water-repellent protective film. For electrical connectors, battery terminals, main switches, push-pull connectors and outdoor switches in unprotected environments. Not electrically conductive. 200 ml.
Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Causes serious eye irritation. Pressurised container: May burst if heated. Extremely flammable aerosol. Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
Dispose of contents/container according to local regulations. Protect from sunlight. Do no expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/ 122°F. Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
More about cookies.
Dear customer. You are using an old and outdated browser. Please upgrade in order to get best possible experience.