Thinner. For dilution of paint, and for cleaning brushes and painting tools.
May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure <or state all organs affected, if known May cause drowsiness or dizziness. May cause respiratory irritation. Causes serious eye damage. Causes skin irritation. Harmful in contact with skin or if inhaled. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
Dispose of contents/container to hazardous or special waste collection point. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed. Do NOT induce vomiting. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF INHALED: If breathing is difficult, remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Take precautionary measures against static discharge. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
More about cookies.
Dear customer. You are using an old and outdated browser. Please upgrade in order to get best possible experience.