May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Causes serious eye irritation. Pressurised container: May burst if heated. Extremely flammable aerosol. Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
Dispose of contents/container to hazardous or special waste collection point. Protect from sunlight. Do no expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/ 122°F. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Read label before use. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.