Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. May cause an allergic skin reaction.
Dispose of contents/container according to local regulations. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Avoid release to the environment. Avoid breathing vapours/spray. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.