Dispenser containing a 600 g multi-disinfection tablet with active chlorine, algaecide, and flocculating agent. The dispenser floats on the water surface and provides the pool with an even chlorine distribution. Works well in both small and large pools (6,000-20000 l).
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Read more about pool care here
Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. May cause respiratory irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. Harmful if swallowed. Warning! Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine). Contact with acids liberates toxic gas.
Dispose of contents/container to hazardous or special waste collection point. Store locked up. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. Avoid breathing dust. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
More about cookies.