Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Causes skin irritation. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
Dispose of contents/container according to local regulations. Store locked up. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool. Collect spillage. Do NOT induce vomiting. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Avoid release to the environment. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Avoid breathing vapours/spray. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.