Important information right now
Last updated: May 6, 2021
There is always a 14-day right of return on online purchases.
Biltema's cafés are now open to seated guests
We are happy that we can now open for our customers who want to enjoy the food in the Biltema café. The seats can be used upon presentation of a valid corona passport. (If you are exempt, you must show proof of this)
The exceptions to this are the cafés in Biltema Glostrup and Biltema Esbjerg, which are ONLY open for Take Away.
Of course, it is still possible to pick up Take Away in all our cafes.
Thank you for your consideration and we look forward to seeing you in Biltema's cafés.
INFORMATION ABOUT COVID-19 IN THE WAREHOUSES
We comply with all the government's recommendations and restrictions and ensure that only the allowed number of people visit the warehouse. Our supervisor is ready to answer any questions you might have, and ensures that distance requirements and number of customers in the warehouse are met.
Due to the current societal situation, we encourage our customers to visit us when we have the least load in the warehouse.
Weekdays from 8.00 - 10.00 and from 18.00 - 20.00
Saturday-Sunday from kl. 9.00 - 11.00 and from 16.00 - 18.00
The following persons do not need to wear a face mask:
- Children under 12 years.
- People who, due to physical or mental conditions, cannot use the face mask in a correct way. Eg. impaired vision or hearing, brain damage, dementia, developmental disabilities, etc.
- People who have significant discomfort when using a face mask. Eg. allergies, eczema, breathing problems, anxiety, etc.
Take good care of each other and us.
- Show respect
- Keep your distance
- Cough / sneeze into the sleeve
- Follow the arrows in the warehouse
- Respect the distance marks
Thank you for your understanding.