Diesel Particulate Filter Cleaner
Instructions Add the contents of a 200 ml can to approx. 50 l of diesel fuel for instant cleaning. Use one can per full tank every 5000 km for preventive treatment.
Shelf-life: see can.
- Starts cleaning at approx. 250 °C instead of at 400 °C.
- Excellent stability under all driving conditions.
- Tolerates fuels with high sulphur content.
- Does not affect paraffin wax build-up in cold weather.
- Economically advantageous.
- Cleans injectors to reduce future soot build-up in the filter. • The filter's indicator lamp turns off after successful cleaning.