Dispose of contents/container to hazardous or special waste collection point. Store locked up. Collect spillage. Get medical advice/attention if you feel unwell. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Keep container tightly closed. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
More about cookies.