Wall plaster LF
Water-based fine plaster, suitable for grouting plaster wall boards, weave, old wallpaper etc. Has a very high surface finish.
- Colour: white
- Solvent: water
- Fill-out property: 0 - 3 mm
- Grain size: max. 0.12 mm
- Density: approx 1.200 kg/m³
- Dry substance content: approx. 62 %.
- Instructions for use
- Application: apply by hand.
- Drying time: 1 hour per mm, thicker layers take longer. Drying times can vary depending on the substrate, temperature, air humidity etc.
- Adhesion: the product has high adhesion to concrete, grout and plaster.
- Operating temperature: +5°C - +35°C.
- Cleaning tools: water
- Storage: max. 12 months in an unopened package. To be stored in a dark and cool place, +5°C -+20°C. PROTECT AGAINST FROST
- Other: when sanding down dried filler protective eyewear and a breathing mask must be used.