How does Pay & Collect Drive In work?
NOTE: IT IS OPEN FOR PAY & COLLECT DRIVE IN THE WAREHOUSES NORMAL OPENING HOURS DURING THE LOCKDOWN
Online purchases via Pay & Collect Drive In are open in all our warehouses throughout the COVID-19 shutdown period. With Pay & Collect Drive In, we deliver your purchase in your luggage compartment. Your items are ready for collection within 30 minutes of ordering.
All department stores are open for Pay & Collect Drive In during the following opening hours:
Monday - Friday 08.00 - 20.00 (Buy & Pick Up Drive In delivery in your luggage compartment)
Saturday 09.00 - 18.00 (Buy & Pick Up Drive In delivery in your luggage compartment)
Sunday 09.00 - 18.00 (Buy & Pick Up Drive In delivery in your luggage compartment)
Orders placed after normal opening hours can be picked up the following day:
Monday - Friday after kl. 9.00
Saturday - Sunday after kl. 10.00
We point out that gift cards can unfortunately not be used for online purchases.
Items purchased online during the lockdown can be returned / exchanged within 14 days after the warehouses reopen. Keep an eye on biltema.dk, where we will inform about the reopening.
When you shop online with NemID, you can only use the NemID key app on a smartphone or NemID key viewer. It is thus no longer possible to use NemID key cards (cardboard cards).
We recommend that you double check your order that is delivered in your luggage compartment, before you leave the parking lot.
We have extended the opportunity to exchange Christmas gifts until April 1, 2021.
Now you have the opportunity to have your products delivered directly to the car via our new Pay & Collect Drive In service.
How does the Pay & Collect Drive In process work?
1. Choose the store you want to purchase from via the menu at the top of the website.
2. Place your order as usual on our website with Pay & Collect. You do this by adding your products to your shopping list and then click on the blue Pay & Collect button in the shopping list.
3. After that, you specify who will pick up the products you want to buy and how Biltema will notify you when the goods are ready to be picked up. Here, you also see the list of the products you have chosen and how much you will pay.
4. When you then make your payment, you have the opportunity to specify how you want to collect your order. If you want it delivered directly to your car, please click in the box for this. You will then receive a confirmation via email and SMS about this where you can follow your purchase.
5. Via SMS and e-mail, the store will notify you when your order is ready to be picked up. When you arrive at the store, follow the signs and park your car at the designated location.
6. At the pick-up location, you need to notify your arrival by clicking on the "Notify arrival" button, which you have received via previously, sent out information.
7. Please enter your registration number so the Biltema personnel knows which car to deliver to. You do this either via sent out SMS or e-mail.
8. Make sure the trunk is unlocked and during the Corona pandemic you are very welcome to open the tailgate for us.
9. Personnel from the store will come out and deliver your order directly into your car.
10. We thank you for your purchase and hope you have a good day!
As of January 1st, 2021, it is no longer allowed to hand out free plastic bags. This becomes important when you shop online via Pay & Collect in the department store or Pay & Collect Drive In. You can of course buy plastic bags when you pick up your goods in the department store, or you are welcome to bring your own bags.
When you shop via Pay & Collect Drive In, we can unfortunately not offer to deliver your goods as we usually do - in plastic bags. Your goods are therefore packed individually in your luggage compartment.
Biltemas general terms and conditions for Pay & Collect Drive In
Below you can read more about Biltemas general terms and conditions regarding Pay & Collect Drive In.
General terms and conditions ”Pay & Collect Drive In”
Welcome to Pay & Collect Drive In!