WHAT IS PAY AND COLLECT DRIVE IN AT BILTEMA
As part of the societal initiatives, Biltema's warehouses offer that you can shop via Pay & Collect Drive In. This means that you select the items you want and go and order via Pay & Collect. Then we pack your order. Your order is ready after 30 minutes, and when you arrive at your warehouse, Biltema's staff will deliver your order in your luggage compartment. The Drive In service is free.
Start your shopping now, it's super easy!
When you shop online with NemID, you can only use the NemID key app on a smartphone or NemID key viewer. It is thus no longer possible to use NemID key cards (cardboard cards). Use the link to Nets and see how you do it here
We point out that gift cards can unfortunately not be used for online purchases.
We recommend that you double check your order which is delivered in your luggage compartment before you leave the car park.
How does the Pay & Collect Drive In process work?
1. Choose the store you want to purchase from via the menu at the top of the website.
2. Place your order as usual on our website with Pay & Collect. You do this by adding your products to your cart and then click on the blue "Go to the check-out" button.
3. After that, you specify who will pick up the products you want to buy and how Biltema will notify you when the goods are ready to be picked up. Here, you also see the list of the products you have chosen and how much you will pay.
4. When you then make your payment, you have the opportunity to specify how you want to collect your order. If you want it delivered directly to your car, please click in the box for this. You will then receive a confirmation via email and SMS about this where you can follow your purchase.
5. Via SMS and e-mail, the store will notify you when your order is ready to be picked up. When you arrive at the store, follow the signs and park your car at the designated location.
6. At the pick-up location, you need to notify your arrival by clicking on the "Notify arrival" button, which you have received via previously, sent out information.
7. Please enter your registration number so the Biltema personnel knows which car to deliver to. You do this either via sent out SMS or e-mail.
8. Make sure the trunk is unlocked and during the Corona pandemic you are very welcome to open the tailgate for us.
9. Personnel from the store will come out and deliver your order directly into your car.
10. We thank you for your purchase and hope you have a good day!
As of January 1st, 2021, it is no longer allowed to hand out free plastic bags.
When you shop via Pay & Collect Drive In, we can unfortunately not offer to deliver your goods as we usually do - in plastic bags. Your goods are therefore packed individually in your luggage compartment.
Biltemas general terms and conditions for Pay & Collect Drive In
Below you can read more about Biltemas general terms and conditions regarding Pay & Collect Drive In.
General terms and conditions ”Pay & Collect Drive In”
Welcome to Pay & Collect Drive In!