Dispose of contents/container according to local regulations. Do NOT induce vomiting. Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. Use personal protective equipment as required. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Take precautionary measures against static discharge. Keep container tightly closed. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
More about cookies.
Dear customer. You are using an old and outdated browser. Please upgrade in order to get best possible experience.