Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure <or state all organs affected, if known Causes serious eye irritation. Causes skin irritation. Flammable liquid and vapour.
Dispose of contents/container to hazardous or special waste collection point. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.