- Digital tachograph, laser-aided that gives a fast and accurate "contact-free" RPM reading, and total number of revolutions for various types of rotating objects.
- The speedometer operates using CPU technology, photo-electrical technology and laser technology.
- Measures RPM and total number of REV.
- Wide range of measurement and high definition display.
- Clear LCD backlit display.
- Automatically stores the highest, lowest and latest recorded values.
- Storage case with belt holder, 9 V battery and 600 mm reflective tape included.
Display: 5-figure LCD display
Accuracy: ± (0.05 % + 1 figure)
Measuring range: 2–99999 RPM Total number of revolutions: 1–99999 revs
Resolution: 0.1 RPM (2–999.9 RPM)
1 RPM (> 1000 RPM)
Sampling time: 0.5 s (> 120 RPM)
Measuring range: 50-500 mm
Time base: Quartz crystal
Power consumption: Approx. 45 mA
Power supply: 9 V battery (included) or 6 V external DC
Operating temperature: 0 °C to +50 °C. Laser