May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Causes serious eye damage. Pressurised container: May burst if heated. Extremely flammable aerosol.
Protect from sunlight. Do no expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/ 122°F. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Avoid breathing vapours/spray. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Read label before use. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.