For dilution of wood tar, linseed oil, paint etc. Biodegradable. 1 l.
Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Harmful if inhaled. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Causes skin irritation. Harmful in contact with skin. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Harmful if swallowed. Flammable liquid and vapour.
Dispose of contents/container to hazardous or special waste collection point. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Keep out of reach of children.
More about cookies.
Dear customer. You are using an old and outdated browser. Please upgrade in order to get best possible experience.