Returns and complaints
Biltema's warranty and purchase information
The department stores
In Biltemas department stores you will find our entire range. Our experienced staff will answer your questions and help you choose the right product for your needs! Welcome!
Welcome to our website. Here you will find current information about our products, updated recommendation tables, manuals and much more.
At biltema.dk we reserve the right to continuously correct for price errors and other errors that have been listed on our website, in our printed catalog as well as in our other advertising and marketing materials. We also reserve the right to change prices after the stated period of validity in the catalog and brochures are complied with. Any product changes and improvements as well as changes in information will be updated on an ongoing basis.
Customer Service 70-80 77 70
If you have questions about our products, feel free to call our customer service. It is open monday to friday at. 9-19 and Saturday at 9-17. You can also contact us at email@example.com
Biltema - complaints and claims
- We provide 2 years of warranty on our products.
- The expiration date is calculated from the date of purchase.
- There is the opportunity to make a claim if the item breaks.
- In case of defects in material or workmanship, found within 6 months, we repair or replace the item. However, this does not apply if the product has been subjected to a greater load than it is intended for.
Biltema does not cover
- Cost of mounting / removing a defective item.
- Cost of repair at other workshop.
- Any consequential damages caused by the defective item.
- Travel expenses.
- Self-inflicted destruction.
- Common wear and tear.
- The right of claim can be claimed in the display of cash receipt.
- We comply with the Code of Conduct. The rights and obligations deriving from the Procurement Act are not affected by the above. The notice period under the Purchasing Act is 2 years.
- We can not be held responsible for operating losses in businesses.
In order for you to have as little trouble as possible, it's always a good idea to make sure you have the correct product before starting assembly or dismantling. Compare the new product with the old one before using it. If you have a privately imported or converted car, it may differ from our recommendation tables. Keep in mind that many items should be fitted by an expert. Do not install the product yourself if you are not sure how to do it.
Purchase Information - Department Stores
Payment: In our department stores we receive Swedish, Norwegian and Danish kroner as well as Euro. Cash receipt applies as proof of purchase. You can shop with the following payment cards in Biltema: Dankort, VISA, VISA Electron, MasterCard, Maestro and VPay.
Exchange and return
The following applies in order for you to exchange or return a product:
- The product has not been used. The original packaging is undamaged
- Cash receipt must be provided
- Replacement / return must be made within 30 days from the date of purchase.
What to do when you want to exchange or return a product. Go to customer service in your Biltema store and we'll help you. Do not forget to bring the cash receipt.
The catalog's prices apply for sale in Denmark during the advertised period. We reserve the right to adjust prices in the catalog for major changes in commodity prices as well as large changes in VAT, tax and currency rates. Prices in this catalog are in Danish Kroner (DKK) and include 25% VAT. In order for us to offer our good quality products at the lowest possible prices, we buy them directly from manufacturers worldwide. Delivery time can sometimes be very long. Even though we do everything we can to get all the goods home well in advance, it is difficult to judge the demand and anticipate delayed deliveries. This sometimes means that goods are sold out. We therefore take the proviso that a product may be temporarily sold out.
New Biltema catalog
Biltema publishes a spring / summer catalog and an autumn / winter catalog. We have reservations about any errors in texts, pictures and prices. This applies to our website, catalogue and in our advertising and marketing material. We have the right to correct any such errors, change or update the information on the website and to make product changes and improvements on an ongoing basis.